Friday, July 29, 2016

Screwed Up Screw U

A week or two ago, I placed an order for a 3D printed replica of Holtzmann's amusingly insulting (or not, depending on who's reading it) 'Screw U' pendant.


Well, it arrived in the mail yesterday....yeah, the size is a little off.


Seriously babes, it's like the Flava Flav version...


Here's the pendant after I painted it, and next to my work phone (iPhone 5). I also left a kind note about it with the folks producing these. It's not insanely big, but it's leaning toward Toon Town proportions. I'll still be using it for another top secret-for-now project ;)

I've contacted someone about making me a real one from metal, in a truer size to the original.
I'll keep you guys posted XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, and I will do my best to review and approve asap!

***I welcome discussion and polite debate, however; comments that are intended to harass, bully, insult, threaten or are just made to be antagonizing, will not be permitted.