Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Bowie Tribute Cosplay Part III: Fun With Makeup


Four things I realized while testing out options for Bowie tribute cosplay makeup options last night:
1. I need an actual contouring kit. The bronzer, various pale concealers and neutral eye shadows aren't going to cut it. I don't need darker shades, just better more bendable textures.
2. The 'Golden disc' look (not fully drawn on in photo) also needs the red 'rabbit' cheeks and gold lips(?). Must also find a new true red blush like Manic Panic used to make.
3. Not quite done with the wig trimming (it's a smidgen high on top).
4. covering eyebrows, even already medium blond ones, is a 'queen bitch'. I'll likely be bleaching my eyebrows anyway for Dragon Con because of another cosplay, so that will make things easier.
More practice with that glue stick; I'm not going as far as David did and shaving them off!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, and I will do my best to review and approve asap!

***I welcome discussion and polite debate, however; comments that are intended to harass, bully, insult, threaten or are just made to be antagonizing, will not be permitted.