Tuesday, May 12, 2015

A Fantastic Interview With Erin Gray

I found this great video of Erin Gray from last June, doing an interview at the Supanova Expo in Perth.
Lot's of awesome subjects discussed (a new Buck Rogers series PLEASE!!!), and it turns out her favorite episode is still "Space Vampire", the one that inspired me to do a Wilma Deering costume for Dragon Con this year!

Hearing about her experience with T'ai Chi and acupuncture has given me even more reason to try both.
I've been on the fence about it, but given some old injuries that trigger new daily pain, it's good to hear that it does indeed make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, and I will do my best to review and approve asap!

***I welcome discussion and polite debate, however; comments that are intended to harass, bully, insult, threaten or are just made to be antagonizing, will not be permitted.