Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Dragon Con 2015 Photos - Part I

Here are a few of my favorite photos (so far) from over the weekend. There will be more to come!


My Logan's Run cosplay as Jessica 6, and another shot with the 'Life Clock' palm crystal. Photo on the left by Anders Hudson, photo at right by Bill Watters.

Battlestar Galactica; Mary Anne and I (both at left) in our new flight suits! With our fellow pilot, Erin and the sweet nectar of caffeine. Photo by Bill Watters (?) Flightsuits by Midwick Armory.

 Spending time with "Chief"

Just a small portion of the Battlestar Galactica / Colonial Fleet in attendance this year.
Stay tuned for more!
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I love the Jessica 6 costume. Where did you get your collar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca! I made the ankh from Fimo ans painted it silver, and had the collar custom made by this seller on Etsy:
      https://www.etsy.com/people/jjd85262

      Delete

Thanks for your comment, and I will do my best to review and approve asap!

***I welcome discussion and polite debate, however; comments that are intended to harass, bully, insult, threaten or are just made to be antagonizing, will not be permitted.